Saturday, May 3, 2008

What helps to make our job so hard?

Source of this Topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_l5sSmgCY&NR=1

Marcus comments: "I first became aware of this You Tube spot after being sent the link by from my friend, Ms. Wendy. After viewing this I became further saddened and disturbed over the condition of the younger members of our family. I am working as hard as I can across America to encourage our youth to slow down and enjoy being a young man or woman. But as the young men and women continue to look at this video and thousands more like it than its no wonder our young men and women are in the condition that they are in. Just look at what these young beautiful sisters were willing to do just to be in a Plies's video! There are thousands of other rappers who are both male and female who are promoting even filthier concepts and practices than this.

"Bust it Baby" is the new term in many middle and high schools across America. I sincerely encourage you to be very careful in rearing your female children in today's times. Try to make sure she isn't anybody's bust it baby. No-one should be busting anything if they haven't made a committment to your daughter or mine. Please encourage your female daughters and your male sons to value their virginity and the importance of remaining sexually chaste. I am posting the actual video of this in my next post so that you can see the entire video for yourself. Listen carefully to Mr. Plies as he speaks to your daughter. You better teach her how to deal with the type of character that he portrays himself to be in his music. We should remember that this goes all over the world. No wonder folks across the world view the black female as a sex crazed animal when they see stuff like this." - Brother Marcus


What's your opinion, we'd like to know?

Source of this Topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_l5sSmgCY&NR=1

No comments:

Peace and Love to you dear family. My name is Brother Marcus and welcome to The Knowledge Cafe. I am so honored that you have chosen to visit this blog and share your opinions with us. I have been blessed to work with thousands of youth and adults over the last fifteen years and I have decided to open this blog up to everyone who would like to enlighten folks with knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Please feel free to post your comments on whatever topic you may desire.